Wednesday, April 7, 2010

new to me

My cousin Katherine started keeping a blog of her student teaching experience and I thought it was a lot of fun. Teachers, especially, can relate to the fun things kids say and do. I teach two and three year olds in Chinatown, so we have lots of adventures!

*Names have been changed to protect their innocence.

Quote:
Brandon was sick for a couple of days. I asked him the next morning when he returned to school, "Brandon how are you feeling?"
Brandon (thinks for a second), "Happy!" with a big smile on his face. :)

Hilarious:
Two weeks ago, we were headed for the park (2 blocks away). We made sure everyone had used the bathroom before we left, but half a block away from school, I turn around to see Jacob pulling his pants down and peeing like a sprinkler all over the sidewalk. It would have been better if he would have gotten his pants down before he started "sprinkling"! We turned the class around and headed back for the playground at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment